Saturday, September 14, 2013

Our First Project

In class on Friday in the beginning of class we went over some things but then we got assigned our first project! We are allowed to get into groups of three or four and we have to do a slide show about globalization. In my group it is Stephanie, Hailey. Carly and I. We got to start our project in class and we made some good progress! We assigned Hailey and I to find pros on globalization and Carly and Stephanie were assigned to find some cons. Then once we finished what we needed to do we added some more notes and pictures. I really like my group and I think we work great together! It makes it easier since we are all good friends because it makes us work a lot better together. I don't usually like projects but I like this one especially because we get to work with a group. I really hope my group works really well together and I hope we get a really good grade on it!

1 comment:

  1. It looked like you guys were pretty focused on the classwork - nice job! Keep up the good work, Ellie!

    ReplyDelete