Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Group work

In class today we learned something that I thought was really cool! Mr. Schick taught us a way to be able to work on a project or assignment with a group without actually being with them! First we had to go on our google gmail account then set up another account that is linked to our gmail. My group for our first official project is Jasmine, Hailey, Carly, Stephanie and I. We all added ourselves to a group and tested it by creating a group chat and started talking to one another. Mr. Schick told us to come up with a couple questions about the lesson we are learning just to check to see if it is all working. We all came up with our questions and then continued to talk on our little chat. I thought what we learned was really cool and I hope we start to do most of our group projects like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment