Friday, September 20, 2013

Finished the Test

Today we had our first test and it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. We have ten multiple choice questions that were not hard at all ans then three essays. The essays were more difficult than the multiple choice but I still think I did pretty good. The three essays were about Socrates, Globalization and infrastructure. The easiest essay for me was the one about Socrates. We had to explain what his famous saying meant to us. His famous saying is "the unexamined life is not worth living." I think I understood that saying pretty well and I explained it very well on my test. The other essays were more difficult but I tried my best and put down the best answer I could think of. I took my time studying last night and made sure I knew all the information about the notes we took in class. I think I did well on the test and I hope i get a good grade to start off the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment