Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Better Note Taking

We got our quiz on the Lost Boys movie back today in the beginning of class. I thought I did horrible but I didn’t do as bad as I thought I did. I could have done better though and that is what I was disappointed about. Once we went over our quizzes we continued learning and taking notes about population pyramids.  We learned the three forms of pyramids which are the Christmas tree, the cup, and the regular one that looks like a square. I made sure to take good notes and write down all of the important information that I may see on a test coming up. Mr. Schick isn’t that happy with the amount of class participation in our class so today there were some kids that started talking a little more. Others unfortunately don’t talk as much but I will be sure to get myself more involved in the class too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment