Sunday, November 3, 2013

Everyone Gets A Second Chance

We took our test on culture and religion on class Friday morning. Walking into class I wasn't sure how I was going to do. I studied the power point and went over my notes but I still wasn't sure how the test would turn out. Unfortunately, for me the test did not go as well as i planned. Mr. Schick was not happy with the tests also with anyone in all three sections. Thankfully, Mr. Schick is letting us retake his test. We have to study the power point and our notes and be extra prepared for the test Monday morning. I am very happy that we are able to retake the test! If we get a better grade on the test the second time then that is what our new grade will be. I hope my studying will pay off this time and hopefully I will get a better grade. I need to make sure to bring my grade up and if I keep studying and doing the work I am supposed to do I think I will be able to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment