Sunday, November 24, 2013

Continuing the Game

On Friday when we all got to class, Mr. Schick wasn't here! We waited till after the announcements and he still did't show up! We found out that Mr. Torres was our teacher for the day. We were not sure why Mr. Schick wasn't in class but I think we will find out the next time we have class. Since Mr Torres was our teacher he was assigned to tell us that we had to continue playing the game we were playing the other day in class. We got to work in groups which I was happy about. I was also happy because when I looked on Mr. Schick's blog I found out that if we got a bad grade on our world leaders test we got to retake it! Over the weekend I checked all of my notes and made sure that I had all the information I needed so I can't get any questions wrong this time. I'm going to make sure that I read all of the questions more carefully this time also so I don't make any silly mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment